We are now taking orders for JSTS clothing -- jerseys, shorts, vests and jackets. Show your club colors! These are the "classic" styles you see here.
Once again, we are using Champion Systems as our vendor. New this year, however, is that we will be mailing your items to you after they are shipped to us by Champion. This is one reason why you will note prices are higher than in previous years – they now include all shipping and handling. While this is an additional cost, there is an additional benefit in getting your items to you as soon as possible so you can enjoy them! (Champion has also increased its prices on some items, such as the traditional short sleeve jersey.) Fulfillment services will be provide to the club by an non-profit that provides employment to adults with developmental disabilities, so your extra dollars will be doing good in the community as well.
The order form can be downloaded from our web site.
Orders must be received no later than May 15, 2017 and include full payment by check made out to "Jersey Shore Touring Society." Completed orders will be delivered by USPS to a local address of your choice. Prices on the order form include all shipping and handling.
More information about the details of the items on the order form can be found at http://champ-sys.com/custom-apparel-catalogue/cycling-collection.
Here are some things to know if you are interested:
- Please ensure your order is received by Monday, May 15, 2017.
- We regret we will be unable to process an order without payment or a completed shipping label. Checks should be made out to “Jersey Shore Touring Society.”
- Prices include all shipping and handling. Your items will be mailed to you. We regret we are unable to provide a pickup option.
- As every item is custom, we regret there are no returns or exchanges. For your convenience, here is a link to Champion's warranty policy: http://champ-sys.com/warranty-policy/
- Please ensure you order the correct size. Sizing runs small. For your convenience, here is a link to Champion's master size chart: http://champ-sys.com/master-size-charts/
- We regret we will be unable to provide samples to try on.
Questions can be directed to the club clothing manager, Andy Abere, at email@example.com